Friday, March 27, 2009

The Snowbird Must Fly

It is soon getting to be time to return to NY and I have decided to pack EVERYTHING, in case the house sells here and I do not return! It wasn't so bad living here, but not as easy as I expected (is anything ever?).
So... I went to Dollar General to pick up packing tape and markers, and planned on having to go into the nearby Liquor Store (which I have never been in, since I am not a drinker). Thank God it was stock day in Dollar General and they let me take all the empty boxes I wanted!!!
Now I am in my glory with all the packing, marking and taping of boxes. I think maybe I am addicted to moving...LOL... I am sure a lot of friends and family would agree with me...hehehe
Naw ... but I am convinced I must have some Gypsy Genes in me!

No comments: