Monday, September 21, 2009

Top Ten Reasons I Haven't Blogged Lately

10. Had nothing to brag about
9. Had nothing to complain about
8. Have been busy packing and moving
7. Have been busy fixing things that break faster than I can keep up with
6. Hands and fingers are literally too sore to type much
5. Any little free time I had was spent watching Big Brother
4. SPENDING time with family has become more important than WRITING about them
3. Trying to get the house organized and THEN organize my thoughts to share them
2. It hasn't been really that long, has it?
1. Does anybody really read these anyway?

2 comments:

Maren said...

Did you pack and move AGAIN???

I read them! And your tweets too!

geegeej said...

Yes... I moved for the 6th time in 3 years! This time I bought a side by side duplex with me and Jake in one side and Michele and the kids in the other.