Friday, June 27, 2008
Blogger Virgin
Thanks to Shelley ... I am creating a blog! I used to keep a daily journal, the "Old School" way ... hand-written! I stopped doing that when I started using the computer in 2000 and just saved my daily emails to my MOM as "diary". I would occasionally print them out and save them all. Mom died in 2003 and I stopped keeping any form of journal at all. Since I had strayed from writing in a journal, and there were no more daily emails to Mom, I didn't really think I had much more exciting stuff to record and didn't bother. I was wrong ... plenty has happened since then! Perhaps I will reveal it, gradually, in "flash-backs" in my future blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay Gee-Gee! A blog of your very own! This is very exiting! Now I can keep track of you too! :) Welcome to blogger land! I hope you like it here!
Post a Comment