Friday, July 18, 2008

4 THE BIRDS!


I recently had a problem with my new neighbor. He parks very close to his propane tanks (in background of picture) and refuses to move them or add a baricade to protect them from being blown up in the event he or his wife (who is a terrible driver) pulls in. He had made the mistake of telling me that he HATES birds, since they, supposedly, bring rats... LOL (I don't know what terrible neighborhood he came from). Hence, my new bird feeder ... right on the property line ... their flying path being RIGHT OVER his car ...LOL!!! He hates it and I am rather liking it, since it is right outside my kitchen window as I sit here writing my blog!!!

3 comments:

D & J said...

Don't forget the stale bread on the ground -- the birds will love it. Great blog, we laughed and laughed. D & J

geegeej said...

Glad you had a good laugh... but I use my stale bread for croutons ....LOL ... the birds won't be getting THAT well fed!

Snowflake said...

I love the bird feeders. My neighbor (dead now) used to feed the Oreos grape jelly And then the birds flew over my car and splash pooped grape jelly on my car. No big deal my car was dark blue back then.