Friday, December 19, 2008

Cabin Fever

Even though it is a balmy and breezy 74 degrees here in Myrtle Beach, I still have "sympathy cabin fever" for those back home in Buffalo! The more I hear and read about the severe winter weather that they are experiencing today, the more I go into survival mode. I have been cleaning and thinking about baking and making sure I have enough supplies to hold me over ....haha .... even though I am fortunate to not be affected by bad weather at all! I hope and pray that everyone will be cautious and safe up there ... and ....don't worry ... you can have sympathy for me when it is hurricane season down here!

1 comment:

Maren said...

I feel the same way! It's like 65 out today, and John and everyone in Buffalo are under so much snow! He's driving home from work right now and it make ME anxious! lol Hope they're ok! (You get hurricanes, we'll get tornadoes! yikes! I'd almost rather get snow! At least snow is usually predictable!)