Monday, April 13, 2009

2/3 Down & 1/3 To Go

Left Richmond, VA at 9 am and made it to Harrisburg, PA by 3pm. Staying at another LaQuinta until tomorrow. They allow dogs, are clean, have FREE breakfast and high speed internet and I recommend them! About 5 more hrs. to get to Buffalo tomorrow and the dog will realize that we do NOT now live in a Penske truck...LOL!
Traffic was heavy today ... all those Yankees returning from their Easter vacations in the South, I guess. We have avoided any rain, so far, and will see how it is tomorrow.

2 comments:

Maren said...

On my drive back from Buffalo yesterday, I ran into a WALL of rain just north of Louisville, KY... It was awful! Glad you've avoided it! Hopefully you're safe in Buffalo by now! Sad I *just* missed ya! lol Maybe for the 4th when I'm back up, or when I move back late summer/fall! :-D

geegeej said...

Wow...we WERE lucky....had some drizzle and mist, but the sun finally came out when we reached Buffalo!
Moving back? I am sure it will be a good move IF your heart & your head have both reached that conclusion.