Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!





I had such a great day being treated to dinner at The Melting Pot by my daughter, Michele.


There you dip each course into a fondue pot and sample many flavors!


First the cheese course, dipping bread, tortilla chips, vegetables, and apples.


Next was the main course, dipping steak, pork, chicken, filet mignon, shrimp, mushrooms, and LOBSTER in different coatings and then cooking them into hot oil until cooked. Then dipping them in assorted seasonings to eat.


Last, but not least, was the hot chocolate (with marshmallow) dip provided with bananas, cake, brownie, marshmallows, strawberries and apples to dip in it.


Along with all of the wonderful food, I was treated to a fresh red rose, two blocks of melting chocolate to take home, three balloons, a souvenir photo of the event, a $25 gift certificate to Euphoria and a few $10 coupons to return to The Melting Pot in the future. We also were entered into the contest to win a trip for two to Toronto!


Along with that, Michele gave me gifts of Clinique products and two of those glass watering globes that are advertised on TV.


I love Mother's Day ... haha ... at least this one, I did for sure! Thanks Michele!!!


1 comment:

Maren said...

What an amazing day! I would LOVE to go to The Melting Pot! After reading your review, it only makes me want to go there MORE! How fabulous! Well done Michele!

Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day! :)