Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Have Arrived!

My longggggggggg road trip is over and I am now living just outside of Myrtle Beach ... in Conway, South Carolina. It took 13 hours from Hershey, PA to get to Conway ... but it was a smooth ride and there were no problems for any of us or our 3 vehicles! We got in at 9 pm last night and spent today shopping at Lowe's, Big Lots and a grocery store (who's name escapes me even though I now have their frequent shopper card)!
Thank you to an unknown neighbor who has an unsecured signal that I discovered this evening. Tomorrow, I get my own high-speed and cable TV. Also, our UPack boxes arrive in the afternoon and it will be a big job unpacking them!
Maybe we can actually have time to explore the area, and the beach, in a few days or so ... once the unpacking is close to done!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Yeah! Glad you made it there safely! And I'm glad you found a Big Lots down there! (I have yet to see one in Nashville! :( ) Good luck with unpacking! The easy part of the move is over! Post some pictures of the beach! :) Glad you made it safely!