It was a longggggggg, busy weekend... with NO packing! Now it is time to get back to work (not at a job.... haha...) with the moving stuff. I spent Saturday helping Michele settle in to her new home, which I think is perfect for her and the kids. Since my favorite thing to do is organizing, I really enjoyed helping her "nest".
Sunday was the birthday party ... Samantha turned 4 on Aug. 21st and Li'l Gee-Gee turned 9 on Sept. 3rd, so we celebrated both their birthdays in one day ... more wrapping paper than on Christmas!!! They got a lot of gifts that I wished existed when I was a little girl! Happy Birthday, again, to Sam-Sam and Gee-Gee!
I was able to bring home a lot of empty boxes to use for my packing. I better get busy with it, since it is only one week until my "UPackit" boxes come to be filled up and shipped to SC! Only 12 more days and I will be on my way to the "mortgage" ... LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very exciting stuff! I hope your 2nd (or is it third?) move this year goes smoothly! :)
Post a Comment