Today was the annual Block Party for our little subdivision, "Persimmon Hill Plantation". I would estimate there are about 30-40 homes on our culdesac, which also has two smaller culdesacs branching off of it. The picnic was in the driveway of the home of our Homeowner Association President and his wife. We met plenty of neighbors, had grilled burgers and hot dogs and a variety of pot luck foods brought by each family (even yummy Buffalo Chicken Wings). Two of the neighbors invited me to a tour of their homes, which I gladly accepted. That will be two less windows I will have to try and peek in at night to compare layouts and furnishings with ...LOL... *teasing*!!! Even though it was a very hot day, with very little breeze, it was a very nice occasion and the neighbors (who were mostly also from the North) were very friendly and welcoming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment