Monday, October 13, 2008

NUTS & BOLTS OF ICE CREAM!!!

In google searching for a health food store that might sell nuts and seeds (I keep a constant supply of homemade trail mix for myself and Jacob), I came across a new grocery store which is Lowe's Fresh Food! The name and logo IS the same as Lowe's Hardware Store ... and ... they have one here in Myrtle Beach!
I got the opportunity to shop there, last week, and they had a grand opening with triple coupons! I was thrilled to see they carried "Hola Fruta Sherbert" which I have been carrying a 55 cent coupon on for MONTHS! The quart size was $3.99, but with triple 55 cents off, it only came to $2.34! I chose the Margarita flavor (alcohol free) and it was amazingly good! It was sooooo good, I would pay full price for it!
I returned to that store yesterday and bought the Pomegranite Blueberry flavor and also the Pina Colada flavor (they also have Blueberry flavor and Strawberry flavor too) for the full $3.99 per quart. Both were not nearly as amazing though.
I would recommend you try the Margarita flavor, but if you try it first... no other flavor will ever live up to it! So, if you want to try them all, try the other ones first ...LOL!

No comments: