Friday, April 10, 2009

On The Road AGAIN ....almost!

YEAH ...for Penske! I picked up my rental truck and car dolly from them today.

The 16' truck has less than 1,000 miles on it! It is going to be a great ride. Lots of room between the bucket seats for the dog, two sockets to plug stuff in (GPS, heated coffee cup, walkie talkie, vibrating seat cushion ...haha). I have a triple jack to use and extend it to 4 total sockets!I got a few books on CD to listen to (Stephen King "Blood and Smoke" tales and Left Behind with a few CD's missing) and it DOES have a CD player. It has a light in the back and a translucent roof to see when you are loading and unloading!

Oh....AND I talked the guy into knocking off one days fees ($50) for it since they are closed on Saturday and caused me to have to get it sooner than I really need it! The total charge was $404 and that includes $100 for the car dolly and $20 for the hand truck ... cheap ... cheap ...cheap!Now all I gotta do is get busy and start loading it!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Yay for a great deal! Did you find a place in Buffalo yet? lol I can hardly believe you're moving back, and it hadn't even been a year! I might be back late summer/early fall! hehe