
Below is the news coverage of what could have been a fatal ending to a horrible event:SUV flips over onGenesee St.
One person taken to hospital
Updated: Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 2:10 PM EDTPublished : Monday, 27 Apr 2009, 11:20 AM EDT
Aga Dembinska
Posted by Emma Orn
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - One victim is hospitalized after an accident in Cheektowaga Monday morning. Police say an SUV flipped over and took out a fire hydrant on Genesee Street near Meadow Place. Authorities have not yet released the victim's name or condition.
Thank God that my daughter, Michele, was wearing her seat belt when this happened to her on the way to work yesterday! She made a turn off of her side street and felt the vehicle start to literally tip over, then it flipped on it's roof and hit a fire hydrant before coming to a stop and she managed to crawl out of the vehicle! I am sure the outcome would have been so much more critical if she hadn't been wearing her seat belt. I, for one, am much more aware to put my seat belt on while driving now!

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Were the kids in the car? I'm glad she's ok! How bad is she hurt? Yikes! Good thing for seatbelts!
The kids were NOT in the car, she was on her way to work. It was amazing that she came out with only one possible broken bone and a few cuts and scrapes!
You are right!!! It would've been much worse if I hadn't put my seat belt on! I'm very glad that you will do this now!!!! Thank You for this post!!!! Love Your Daughter that is alive, Michele
Post a Comment