Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shuffle Off 2 Buffalo

I haven't posted lately because I have been packing and getting ready for my trip. We decided to leave on Easter Sunday ... less traffic and we can take our time. We stop overnight in Richmond, Virginia ... and again in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. That will split our trip into 5+ hours for the three "legs" of it. Hopefully it won't be too tight of a fit with Jacob and me and Darma squeezed in a rental truck with only bucket seats!
I turn in my internet router on Saturday morning, but will try to post our progress from the hotel rooms on Sunday and Monday nights.
Only a few more days and I will be "Home Sweet Home"!!!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Congrats! I'm in Buffalo till Monday morning, then I'm driving back to Nashville! Have a safe drive!!

geegeej said...

Shelley,
I hope you have a very nice Easter vacation and a safe trip too!