OK... two weeks here now and things are looking better! Finally found the beach (about 10 miles away) and plenty of other places too! I have traveled over the Waccamaw River bridge many times and it seems to get smaller and less frightening each time!
Most of the petty, homeowner-type repairs are either done or not getting on my nerves anymore ....LOL!
Finally memorized most of the important TV channels ... like NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC!
Have furnished the house ... almost ... still need a computer desk and chair so I can get my a** off the bed once in a while!
The weather has been fantastic! It hovers in the mid-80's during the day and 70's or less in the evening! No rain for over a week and nice to keep the car's sunroof always cracked open to ventilate the car while parked!
Will be going to DMV soon to make it official with a SC driver's license! Then I get my property taxes a whole lot less than they are!
I have researched and applied for a few jobs in the tax field. I have made phone calls to set up services and work for Jacob too!
I can't believe it is October already ... hopefully things keep getting better as time goes by so that I won't be counting the days down to my return to NY in the spring!

1 comment:
That's great news! Your last post wasn't as hopeful! This one though, looks like things are looking up! I'm jealous of the beach picture too! Looks really nice (espeially for October!)
Post a Comment